Club Matters, the essential one-stop-shop for sports clubs, provides support, learning and guidance on all aspects of running a club whether it is large, small, formal or informal. Club Matters offers free, simple and bitesize support to all clubs.
Club Matters can help you to improve your club with…
- Online Support – A range of support available including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules.
- Workshops – Club Matters workshops are free, short training sessions delivered across the country by experts in a range of speciﬁc areas.
- Mentoring – Whether you want long term support, or just a short call to sound out your ideas, our Club Matters mentors can help. Our ﬂexible mentoring scheme will offer more personal support to you and your club.
- Club Improvement Plan – An online health check for clubs of all sizes and at all stages of their development, to establish where they are performing well and whether they can develop. This will provide your club with a tailored development plan.
- Club Views - A club review tool allowing you to ask your members and volunteers what they think about your club.
- Clubmark – The universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs .To find out more about Clubmark click here.
Active Surrey Funding Support
Our advise is open to sports clubs, individual athletes, local authorities and many others. Working with local partners, we have established a network of Funding Advisers for each borough and district. More >>
Active Surrey Marketing Advice
We have sifted through lots of information to provide online toolkits, guides and resources to assist clubs in marketing their projects. More >>
Surrey Sports Workshops
A programme of workshops specifically chosen to encourage best practise and development for clubs and their coaches. More >>
Advice and resources to encourage a safe and fun environment for everyone. More >>
Why not ring up for a chat about how we can help – 01483 518944.